Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fwd: Some SPOKEN word


its the young prince
   adios



Pliz,
with ur love chain me n once mo i ll b free

ths prison has been ma home,

so far all i av knwn n i av grown

accustomed to its dark cold
n a company of al ma own.
Yo say u av freed me got reed of wat we once shared
 thn
wea did u intnd me 2 go?
Back 2 anonymity in a dark hearted society i no longer knw¿
And
in my hunger n  squalor i wasnt alone.
Mayb with th warmth i long
Wats ths world if nt a larger cell block,
whose inmates i knw nt
Yet as i stand n watch thm walk-past, hurried n fast
at last i understand.
Its simply 4rm th confinement, 2 th isolation of indipendence,
tht i av been cast.
.
PLEASE,
Whip me,
so tht life may once more bcome real,
so that once more i may feel
4 thou i undestnd captivity
th terror n suffering it means,
its with this... Ths nothness i cnnot deal without ths pain, th happines is nil
n without these hw cn i knw i still live ?
Please,
dominate me , yes pliz... oppress me
you see, as a slave driver u define me
Like th worrior, fatally wounded one holdn hs guts 2getha,
with all his dyn might slashn hs adversaries left n right,
knwn he lives only as long as ths fight
thn
surrender 2 th blndn wht light n darknes of everlastin light.
.
Please
blind me
4 only wat i perceive is ma reality
i do nt long 4 clarity , 4 thru it i see only disparity.

Yes plz
Imprison me,
4 i prefer a misery tht is certain,
to a misery tht is foreign...

.
...uandishi tu'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment